Dress Like Your Character Week- June
June 16, 2012 § 2 Comments
- Hey guys! It’s time again for DLYCW, where you dress like a character you created. I host it with Pheris and Lily, and invite all to join. Th rule are as follows:
- Please refrain from nudity, inappropriate captions and poses in your photos
- In your post, please link to the host’s post, and don’t forget to leave a link to your post/blog on it.
- You do not have to show your face if you don’t want to (Here’s the link to a website where you can blur your face out if you want)
- Feel free to invite other participants privately to ensure they are comfortable with participation
- In your post, tell us how your writing changed when you dressed up, or did something else daring (did you use an accent? We’d love to know!)
- Spread the word! Tell other people about DLYCW.
So this moth I’m dressing up as the character Miranda from my work in progress that Ree (from my last DLYCW post) also resides.
Without further ado, here is Miranda:
Miranda is training to be a police officer, a tough girl, a bit of a tom boy, and emotionally guarded. For her, I thought she might wear a black shirt of nondescript branding and such, jeans without an obvious brand (because she wouldn’t buy jeans of a specific brand), and cowboy boots because under her shell she must have some sort of style. She’s standing in police stance also.
Minimal make up, darker hair, an okay smile in the rare moments she does.
Show us what you’ve got.