March 29, 2012 § 22 Comments
I have been tagged. I feel like an eagle. Wait. Maybe that’s penguins. I forget.
Essentially, the wonderful Liam, of This Page Intentionally Left Blank has given me an award like post in which I’m going to be answering questions and tagging others, etc. So without further ado…
~You must post the rules
~Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
~Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
~Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Part 2~Eleven Facts About Yourself
- I love the rain.
- My hair, currently, it rather wet do to fact number one.
- I was just listening to a playlist I made with The Shins, The Strokes, and The Staves because I love those bands quite a bit.
- My favorite colors are purple, silver and black.
- I love corn dogs.
- I am a huge procrastinator.
- I have a strange obsession with Elmer’s Glue, especially letting it cry on my hands then pealing it off.
- My favorite forms of arts to create are poetry, photography, and prose.
- I hate socks.
- I sometimes like words/books/music more than people.
- I would enjoy having a career of making album covers.
Part 3~ Answering Questions:
- Pirates, ninjas, knights, or dragon riders? This almost seems like a trick question. What am I currently? A Pirate. What do I aspire to be? A ninja. Who would I like to save me if I was trapped in dungeon? A knight. Whom of these would I most like to guest star on the sit-com based on my life? Ellen DeGeneres. Wait what was the question?
- If you could live in any time period (in the past) other than your own, what would it be? Oooooh. I have no idea. Maybe the 60’s? (The Beatles, Revolution, mini dresses) The 80’s? (John Cusack, John Cusack, John Cusack) Turn of the century at Coney Island? (Maybe I’ve been watching a little bit too much Phantom of the Opera 2?)
- Do you like reading or writing prose or poetry best? oh man. Ask the tough stuff, why don’t you. Honestly? I find it much easier for me to write good, fast poetry. But. I love novels, and essays and straightforward prose. I really do. I just find it harder. (It occurs to me at this point that I have not actually answered *any* of these questions.)
- Pepsi or Coke? Dr. Pepper.
- Where do most of your ideas (good or bad) for writing come from? Well, so I live pretty much away from most people my age. I mean, I see them at school and everything, but most of my time I’m all alone, which over the years, has given me a lot of time to think. So yeah, most of my ideas have come from me just thinking from long periods of time before something is formed out of it.
- What’s your favorite mood? (To be in, or to write about, or anything.) Well. Happy, I would suppose. Maybe inspired.
- Grey or gray? Grey. Ohmigoodness. It’s just so much *prettier* with the E.
- What makes you happy? Words, books, music. Friends. The internet. Photography. Making things for other people. Writing letters.
- If you could have a big red button for anything from ordering pizza to turning on your TV to instant world domination, what would it be for? Books. It would get me books. Isn’t that the geekiest thing you’ve ever heard? I was going to say money, but then I was like ‘that’s selfish, and anyway you would spend all of it on books’ so instead, BOOKS.
- Cats, dogs or aardvarks? Dogs. Puppies the size of my shoes, in particular.
- If you could shorten or lengthen the list of questions and things about yourself for this tagging thing, how many things would you want? Oh, I could talk about myself all day. However, I think this list is just fine and also dandy.
Part 4~ Questions From Me
- Are you allergic to anything? What?
- Favorite book, album, and television show?
- What are your thoughts on teddy bears?
- Your favorite art form(s) to create? That you love to read/look at/evaluate?
- In 5 words, explain your relationship with cereal.
- What were you wearing yesterday afternoon?
- Boy bands? Angry Punk Girl Bands?
- Where is the nearest window to where you are sitting and what can you see out of it?
- Pens or pencils?
- If you made a mix CD for your best friend what would be one or two of the songs in it be?
- Excellent band name that never was, hasn’t been, and should be?
See how I fit so many questions into one? I feel proud of myself. I may treat myself to ice cream later.
Part 5~ The Tagged
((Liam, why must you always tag the people 8I* want to tag. i do not think that is very fair. Now I only have three!))
I am off to tell them… now!